PIR PANEL CATALOGUE - Click to Download
PIR panels have excellent thermal conductivity, do not support the growth of fungi, are resistant to moisture ingress and are CFC-free.
Extremely lightweighted and recognised worldwide as the best fire rated solution for insulated panel construction.
Panels are manufactured on a fully-automated continuous production line to ensure even distribution of PIR foam.
Product Certification List:
- Quality Management System, ISO 9001:2015
- SIRIM QAS International Certified
- TUV SUD PSB Classification
- FM Approval (U.S.A)
- Bomba Class 'O'
- Chiller and freezer rooms
- Controlled atmosphere rooms
- Cross-docking facilities
- Clean rooms
- Food processing room
- Pharmaceutical storage room
- Production room
- Superior fire resistance compared with other panel cores
- Mosture resistant due to foam's closed-cell structure
- Stronger parallel compression strength
- Energy cost savings
- Faster delivery time due to foam reaction rate
- No restriction on length in a single panel
- Environmental friendly (CFC and HCFC free)
- Dimension: 1,150mm (W) x Desired Length
- Thickness: 50mm / 75mm / 100mm / 125mm / 150mm / 200mm
- Specific Joint: Clip-Lock System
- Color: UR Off-White
- Surface Finish: Flat, Ribbed, Micro-Lining